About Franklin Mohri
Franklin Mohri, CFP®
Franklin Mohri is a Certified Financial Planner™ practitioner. I have been in the financial services industry since 1999. I have seen and experienced many market cycles during my career, including the Tech Bubble, the tragedy of September 11, 2001 and the financial market meltdown of 2008. As a result I will give you investment counseling based on a long term understanding of markets and investor behavior. I continue to provide financial education to the public by hosting a radio show where he discusses various financial topics affecting individuals over the age of 50 and their families. I also welcome invitations for any public speaking engagements in order to empower your organization’s members with valuable financial concepts.
My focus has been to work with individuals over the age of 50 and their children, as I believe that financial planning after that age becomes more complex as many new important factors, that might have been overlooked until now, need to be taken in consideration in order to be fully prepared. Also I believe that given my age bracket, I can be a natural bridge allowing continuity in planning between the parents and their children and help avoid planning gaps that often occurs when parents transfer their wealth to their children.
New realities that 50+ year old face and should plan for:
- Market Volatility,
- Need for income to meet their lifestyle,
- Chances of living longer,
- Expenses associated with a long term illness in the final stages of their lives,
- Leaving enough money for their loved ones,
- Finding tax efficient strategies and
- Many more…
My Philosophy about money:
- It doesn’t matter how much you have or how much you earn, what matters is what you get to keep at the end.
- Money should bring peace of mind in your life and should allow you to live life to the fullest. It shouldn’t be a source of pain, greed or fear that ties you down and prevent you from sleeping at night.
- Every financial vehicle has positive and negative aspects. One should spend a good amount of time understanding all aspects of any financial vehicle and make their decision with a well-defined purpose meant to improve their lifestyle. Your advisor should not be product pusher.I am a happy father and husband and therefore understands the important financial decisions that a young growing family may need to make in order to work toward a solid foundation for financial independence.
I graduated with an MBA from University of Southern California (USC). I am involved in the community by participating in various charitable activities and have an active involvement in my Rotary Club.
“Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA (www.finra.org) and SIPC (www.sipc.org.) Mohri Financial & Insurance Services and Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. are not affiliated. This is not an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction where we are not authorized to do business. Franklin Mohri – CA Insurance Lic# OC71568
The information provided here is general in nature. It has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but no guarantee is made as to its accuracy, timeliness or completeness. The information is not intended, and should not be construed as legal, tax or investment advice. Consult with your legal, tax or investment professional before taking any action based on this information. Insurance products and services are offered by various underwriting companies. Underwriting company is dependent upon insurance product sold.”